Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Scraptastic Club's Cherry Pie Kit

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my layouts from Scraptastic Club's Cherry Pie Kit and Add On. The papers in this kit were amazing! One of my favorites was the exclusive paper in the Add On with the big quote on it. I knew I wanted to use it for a layout about my son's college decision. Here is what I came up with:



I paired the bright bold paper with elements of black in the other patterned paper and embellishments I used on the layout.

Another favorite patterned paper in the kit was the PinkFresh paper that was half hearts and half grid. I used it as a background for this layout about our Disney trip last summer.
Again I added some elements of black to pair with the fun colors on the papers. I also love the rubber embellishments in this kit...so fun!

I thought the Cherry Pie Stamp set was so awesome! I really loved just how it looked in the package and decided to make a background using it in that same formation. I placed them all on a 4x6 acrylic block and stamp it several times on white cardstock. Here's how that layout came out:

I just love this kit!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment