Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Are You Gonna Go My Way | Scraptastic Kit Club

Hi everyone! I am here today sharing my layouts using the exclusive kit from Scraptastic...Are You Gonna Go My Way!

This kit was perfect for documenting my oldest son's recent adventure skydiving! I wanted to use an enlargement for this layout because the photo is just so cool. I added some tags under the photo and some embellishments onto the white space in the photo. Here is how it came out:

I am so happy with how this came out!

I was also inspired by all of the airplane elements in this kit to document my son's trip he took across the country last summer. Here is that layout:

I just love all the die cuts in this kit. I used quite a few of them to embellish this layout.

My third layout is about a different kind of adventure...reading! I documented my kids love for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.



Once again another fantastic kit from Scraptastic Club!!







No comments:

Post a Comment