Monday, February 2, 2015

Easter 2008 | Bella Blvd's Simply Spring Collection

The last of my Bella Blvd CHA layouts! I just LOVED creating with Bella's new collections…they are so much fun!! My last layout is an Easter layout using the Simply Spring Collection. Again, I dug through some older photos that I never scrapped for this one.


I am in love with the coordinating chipboard for this line. That adorable bunny is the cutest! And you can just never go wrong with clouds in my opinion.


I used a couple of the scalloped chipboard borders and made another scallop border with the striped patterned paper to go with them. And once again I love the font of the alphas. The addition of the hearts is spot on!


For some reason I have a hdd time scrapping Easter photos but this collection made it so easy and fun!. I will be digging out lots more past Easter photos for this Simply Spring line:)

No comments:

Post a Comment