Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweater Weather Kit from Scraptastic | Using a quilt as Inspiration

I have always wanted to be a quilter but after trying a couple of small ones I realized I am just not patient enough:) But I do use quilts as inspiration for my scrapbooking pages all the time. I recently saw this one on Pinterest and knew I wanted to create a layout like it using the Sweater Weather Kit from Scraptastic:


Here's what I came up with:

It is pretty much a quilt scrap lift:) Here are some detail shots:





I just love the warm, cozy feeling of this kit. My favorite pieces are those snowflake clips…love those! To create the triangles I cut 2"x2" squares of patterned paper and cut them in half. I added stitching for some texture. You can see more HERE on the Scraptastic blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment