Friday, May 2, 2014

Bella Projects

Hi Everyone! I thought it was high time I share my last few Bella Blvd layouts on the blog. Sometimes life gets crazy busy and this little old blog gets neglected. We just got back from a 10 day road trip to Florida and Atlanta which was fantastic and just what I needed to get me back on track.
So here are my latest Bella projects.

On an angle assignment…"You're a Reader Now"




I think this one is my new favorite. I love the Max collection on the gray background and these adorable pictures of my cute little Max:) And now I am obsessed with layouts on an angle.

Pinterest Inspired…"Being Your Mom"
Here is the inspiration piece I was given:

I have to admit this one stumped me for a bit. But then I remembered this paper from the Family Forever Collection
And I knew I had to use it for this assignment. Here is what I came up with:


I drew the gray and white out of the inspiration piece as well and just played around for a bit. I added some red for a little bit more pop. This Family Forever collection is perfect for Mothers' Day photos.

And finally I had the wonderful opportunity to design for Becky Fleck's Page Maps with the Bella Blvd Design Team! Here is the sketch I was given:

And here is what I came up with… "Remember This Moment"



I love working with sketches and Becky's are always fantastic. Check HERE to see what the rest of the team did.

That'll do it for today…check back tomorrow for lots of fun stuff for National Scrapbook Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment