Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Its my Introduction Day at Bella Blvd!!

Today is my day to be introduced on the BELLA BLVD BLOG!! Head on over and check it out! Here are the two pages they are sharing over there from my submission:


Summer Afternoons: This was the first page I made when I heard about the DT call. I just love it. I love the Snapshots collection that has PL style cards. Love that "captured" card...love, love, love!!!

The Peek: Ironically, this is the last page I made for the call:) These are two of my favorite pictures of my daughter at Christmas time and I had never scrapped them! I had always been waiting for the perfect product...well, this was it! I am in love with these Christmas papers! They are so vibrant and fun!

I hope you will head on over the the Bella Blvd blog and check out my intro as well as the rest of the design team...tons of inspiration! I will share the other 3 pages I submitted later this week.

1 comment: