Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week in the Life | Saturday Sept 14


620AM

Woke up to the email I have been looking forward to all weeks saying I was the Member Spotlight for September at Studio Calico...so excited!!

7:30AM


 A little lounging on the couch before soccer.

9:00AM



 Ally was fierce at soccer today...she scored 6 goals!

12:00PM
 Max, Al and I went to check out the new basketball courts that just opened.

4:45PM

At my friend Kristine's wedding...my sister Kelly and I took a selfie while waiting for the hubbies to join us from the parking lot.

5:20PM

 Married! First wedding we've been to in a long time!

6:00PM

Had to make sure we got a picture while we were all dressed up...doesn't happen often.

8:00PM


 Fun times with friends and sisters:)

No comments:

Post a Comment