Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week in the Life: The Completed Album

Today I want to share my completed Week in the Life Album. I used a Studio Calico Handbook for the album. I purchased Ali Edwards 2013 templates and just cropped them down from 8.5 x 11 to 6 x 8. I also used various other handbook page protectors to add extra photos from each day that did not fit on the template collage. Here is the finished album:



























I kept the rest of the album pretty simple. I added some tags, some Studio Calico printables, some wood veneer and cork hearts and cameras and some enamel dots. I used that awesome Pebbles stamp from this Studio Calico PL kit for a lot of the journaling:

I felt like I need to add some color so I added the different colors of washi tape to the page protectors with the daily sheets in them. Then I stitched along the washi. I love the color and texture that added. All in all I am pretty happy with how it turned out and I will probably do it again next year. I wish I had taken more pictures during the last few days...I definitely tapered off and ran out of steam a little towards the end. But I think it is a pretty good overview of a typical week in September for us. I can't wait to show it to my family, especially my middle son who wondering what I could possibly be taking pictures of while the 3 of them were at school:)

No comments:

Post a Comment