Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Little Nerd

We have had quite an eventful few days around here with the arrival of Hurricane Sandy.  We were one of the very lucky ones who never lost power and had no real damage other than a few shingles blowing off the roof. Some of my local friends have been without power for 24 hours. School has been closed for two days...I am so hoping they can go back tomorrow! I am ready for our normal routine back! Even Trick or Treat was rescheduled...we actually went Sunday night. So it already feels like Halloween is over...so weird!

I have a hard time scrapbooking when my kids are home but I did manage to squeeze in a page. Another one with SC's Roller Rink. I really want to use that "nerd" diecut before I got my new kit and I had just the right pictures:)


No comments:

Post a Comment