Friday, January 6, 2012

Scrapping Finally!

I was finally able to get back in my scrap room today after over a month off from scrapping. I have been itching to get back at it and then when I finally was able to my mind went blank. That happens a lot to me when I don't do it for a while. I finally just forced myself to make a layout and came up with this:


Its not my favorite layout, for sure...seems very predictable for me...everything centered, journaling around the edge, etc. Same ol', same ol'. But I think I just needed to get that first one out of the way so I could get my creative juices flowing. Next I made this one:

This one I like much better...a little more out of my comfort zone. These were both made with the December SC Kit, Brooklyn Flea and addons. I hope I can continue my mojo and keep getting time in my scrap room!

No comments:

Post a Comment