Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Life Cover Page

I have decided to take on Project Life again this year. I did pretty will with it last year, although I got behind over the summer. I still have to finish up November and December, just waiting on my Shutterfly order.

My goal this year is to stay current. I am going to keep the journaling cards by my bed and fill them out when I go to bed while the day is still fresh in my mind! I hope this works...the journaling is always the hardest part for me. Then I hope to sit down once a week and to the week altogether, hoping to be able to add more scrap supplies this way.

I did not by the kit this year. I got the Clementime Album for Christmas and Design A page protectors. I also bought Design D page protectors and plan on alternating one with the other so that each week I can have both landscape and portrait photos. I only used design A last year and realized that I actually take more portrait photos so this was something I had to get used to. But because of Project Life i am now in the habit of doing both!

I also bought just the plain white journaling cards in hopes that I will spruce them up with my stash:)

I finished my cover page today and am excited to get started! Here it is:

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cover page! what a GORGEOUS family!
    hey, you asked on my blog if my girls love Mckenna, they absolutely LOVE HER! she's really pretty!!!
    they love her stuff too, but so far ava only has her pajamas and her cast & crutches set....

    both of my girls have Kit and LOVE HER! But Mckenna is only here for the year, so I would get her first!

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful title page, as well as your top 10 pages! Love your style. I just kind of stumbled upon your blog and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your title page katie! the neutral colors and b&w photos are just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete