Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

My baby girl is 3 today...a bittersweet day for me. I am having so much fun watching her grow but I miss my little baby too. I made a little slide show with pictures of her over the past 3 years. The HD version is so much better but I can't get it to go on youtube.



Its been an eventful year...from knocking out her front tooth on the coffee table to moving to a big girl bed and potty training. To say she likes High School Musical is an understatement...she is obsessed. She refers to it as "Fabulous" ("I want to watch Fabulous") and knows all of the songs. She loves to sing and dance. Right now she sings Old MacDonald all the time. She loves baby dolls and pretending...she has a great imagination. She has a temper and has perfected her whine...time outs have been a daily occurence. I heard someone recently describe their child by saying "when given a choice between A and B she almost always chooses C" That is so Ally.

There is so much more I could say about her. But I'll just leave it with we just love her more than words can say. She has brought so much.. joy to our lives in the past three years...joy that we never knew was missing but can not imagine being without now.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a very precious girl there!! Love her and love the show- its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete