Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not sure where to start...

It is amazing how a week without power combined with the holidays can hinder a blog:)...Its been a crazy week and a busy weekend. We had a surprise 40th for my sister Kerrie, Christmas with my Dad, a get together for the Martins and the annual Abenaqui Christmas party that was rescheduled from last weekend. And to top it off it has been snowing here since about 2:30 Friday afternoon. 


This is the view of my deck off the kitchen about 2 hours ago
IMG_2407 web

See that little gold thing in the snow...that is the bottle of wine that we were chilling last night. I think it is safe to say that it is chilled however, I don't think we will get to it until the spring:)

I have lots of pictures to share that hopefully I will get to before the rest of the holiday happenings begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment