Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anakin Skywalker needs to go to tea parties too!

This is what happens when you stay home "sick" from school and build your star wars legos next to your little sister playing with her dollhouse...

IMG_1412 web

IMG_1417 web

Somebody steals Anakin and R2D2! (I am not sure what this line of people are doing...looks like they are all getting ready to jump off the balcony!)
And speaking of legos, she has been playing with her duplos a ton lately:
IMG_1406 web

Nice change of pace from the baby dolls sometimes:)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like r2d2 is performing a monthly fire drill!
    So cute!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Enwright HolbrookJanuary 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM

    LOVE the Anakin at the tea party...my husband would do the SAME exact thing! In fact, he has already taken the King & Queen from my daughter's royal castle and the astronauts from my son's spaceship and set it up so the scene looks like the K&Q are wishing the astronauts well on their journey! With twin boy/girl, I think I will be seeing a tea party with Anakin & R2D2 in my future too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete