Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I still can't believe it is Easter already..it is so early this year...and still so cold. Hasn't felt like Easter was coming which is probably why we waited til the last possible minute to dye our eggs. This was yesterday:



Img_5356_vin_2

This was Alliana's first time and at first she wasn't sure what to make of it. But it didn't take long for her to get completely immersed:



Img_5366_vin





Img_5387_vin





Img_5436_vin





Img_5455_vin





Img_5470

(when she saw this last photo on the screen she said "Oh Ally! Big Mess!")

I honestly thought her little hands would be stained for a week but after a half hour soak in the tub they are good as new!

And I love that the boys still love this activity too...so much so that we went and got more eggs and are going to dye more this afternoon!



Img_5373_vin





Img_5412_vin





Img_5406



Img_5461_vin_2



I will post more pictures from today later after I finish editing them...The Easter Bunny was very good to them once again!



Hope everyone is having a great Easter!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter. Looks like you guys had fun coloring eggs. All the messy stuff I have to look forward to:) Your pictures are great. You have a beautiful family. I would like you to take pictures of Benjamin soon. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete