Monday, January 21, 2008

Basketball

Our Saturdays are filled with basketball games now and since this blog has been leaning heavily on the girl side i thought it would be nice if i posted a couple pics of the boys.



This is Max's first year of basketball...he was so excited and was missing having a sport in his life since the end of football. I forgot how funny it is to watch first grade basketball...it is amazing how far they come by third grade. Max is such a hustler..love this about him.

Img_1796_crop_bw



And Brandon's games have all been so exciting this year...really close games and he has made some critical points ...here is one from a breakaway in this weeks game against the Newfields team...

Img_1825_bw

(my basketball photography is horendous!)

I have lots of pics from Ally's birthday party this weekend that hopefully I will share tomorrow. And I think the terrible twos have already it hit and she has only been two for one week!



No comments:

Post a Comment