Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas at Grampas

We had our annual Christmas at Grampa's house on Sunday. We all sleep over his house Saturday night and wake up Sunday morning and open presents. The Martins are back in town for a couple weeks so it was so great to have all the cousins together again.



My gift from Grampa was my new flash (thanks Dad!) so my photos didn't come out great early on because I didn't know what I was doing. but then I figured it out and got some great shots....so i am loving this flash!



Damon got an xbox and his face was like this for quite a few minutes:

Img_0196

The boys got PSP...they are so thrilled:



Img_0285





Img_0286

And Ally was thrilled to get her first American Girl...a Bitty Baby...Max helped her unwrap





Img_0232

And Auntie Kerrie got her a bunch of girlie girl dress up stuff...so cute and she loved it all!





Img_0337

And my favorite shot of the day...she had lots of help from Grampa all morning....lots of fun together





Img_0273

We had such a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment